April 10, 2009

Springtime and "masterless"




Today I took Mathieu to the airport, but we left like 5 hours early (or more?) and decided to go for a walk and have a "fika". It was super nice. It's so funny with the GPS. We just pick a place on the GPS, that seems nice, and then we go there. We've found some really nice places like that!

We went to Upplands Väsby somewhere, and Vazy had a swim. We saw some flowers and had the sun in our faces, and it really feels like spring!

So, now we're masterless for a week (Math has gone to France). Only me and the dogs.

Tomorrow we're gonna start off that week with a "whole day training session" in Haninge. We're bringing some food and all. We'll do some tracking, some obedience, and searching (I think I'll have to learn all the "dog-words" in English.. it sounds ridiculous the way I say it now!).

Jessi will bring her camera ('cause Mathieu brought ours to France), so hopefully I can update with some pictures and movies tomorrow!

I have to get up early to make a pasta salad... mmm!

Sleep well! (and early..)

(ps. mobile photos again.. On the first one, Mathieu is faking a throw. Vazy always falls for it!)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Blommor, suck...... Kul med GPS ut i skogen. Då skulle till och med jag kunna hitta!