April 21, 2009

Oh, I forgot..



.. not that it is very important. But I found it quite funny.
Yesterday I took the dogs for a walk on the field next to the university in Flemingsberg. There I let Aila go so that she could run, since I could see very far and therefore stop her before she wanted to chase anything.
Anyway, now she's so used to walking next to me that she did that anyway! I tried to make her run a bit, but she only came back and started to walk on heel again. Maybe it's my own "fault", cause I did still give her a treat for each time she did that. It's good to know that she don't seem to mind anyway..

2 comments:

Christina said...

Vad kul, Ami börjar göra samma...hon sneakar upp från höger hela tiden. Jag har köpt hårda bitar chicken nuggets som går att bryta sönder. Hon älskar dom!
Det är kul...
Krama Aila o Vazy från stormatte...

Marlene said...

Jag har också "problem" med att få Fokus att lämna mig längre stunder när vi promenerar. Men det föredrar jag då jag fått jobba så mycket för att han ska vara mer kontakttagande med mig.

Kul att det fungerar på Aila!