April 12, 2009

A new morning.

What do people do when they're alone?
I'm just getting bored after 5 minutes.. I was out with the dogs for 6 hours, and cleaned the kitchen and almost finished my book. But I still had time to be bored.

Today I'm going training with Jessi again at the club. Hopefully it will be possible to do some agility.

I was thinking, when I woke up 5 am yesterday morning, that I suck at handling, because I've never been aware of how I'm moving. There has been no theory behind it, other than that I have to keep my dog in sight at all times. But I never thought of the little details. Atleast, now, I've been thinking about it. So maybe it will change.. We will see today. I'm gonna practice walking and running on the right hand side..

Aila is in heat, somehow she don't seem as much in to training. But I'll just do as much as she feels like. No pressure..

Today the sun is shining again, so today we'll probably have another nice "GPS walk"..

Hopefully I'll be able to put some nice pics from yesterday, and maybe some from today?

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Christina said...

tjena! det är ju Molly som är med Ami på bilden!!
Kolla Aeris på bloggen. Nu har Sparven lekt med Ami och tvärtom i snön en massa så nu sover den lilla sötnosen med huvudet på vattenskålen. Hennes favvoställning. Ibland släpar örat i vattnet!!
Hoppas du har en bra dag utan Mathieu!
Kram