April 7, 2009

Hunting.. argh!




Today I went for a walk with the dogs for about 1 and a half hour, up to the lake and back. It was super nice..
I love that when I sit down the dogs always stay really close and often come to sit or lie down next to me..

The ice is starting to melt and got a huge crack in the middle..

on the way back Aila and Vazy went after some birds, ARGH! But Vazy came back after running like 20 m.. But Aila went after them for several minutes! Since there was nothing I could do, I went and hid with Vazy behind a tree.. Finally I had to call her. When she came she knew she'd done something wrong, and already knew her "punishment", which is walking next to me the rest of the way home. And she did it without command and didn't try to leave my side even. So that's one positive thing!

Tomorrow it's training time again. Jessi's coming by. Hope we'll come up with something good to practice. Hope I remember to take some pics as well..

Tonight I hope to go running with the dogs...

(only phone pictures again....)

2 comments:

Matilda said...

ÅH, så härligt det ser ut att vara! Här fryser man ju när man går ut! Urläcker bild, den första, woow.
Jag förstår vem jag har blivit fotoinspirerad av! ;-)

Tack, jag hoppas att det blir ett trevligt lov! Med bra väder! Detsamma på dig! KRAM

VeRa said...

är det vid flatenbadet?