April 13, 2009

Responsible..




Tonight it's agility training, and I'm the one responsible for bringing the track. Scary! I'm so bad at building tracks! I wonder how it's gonna go today. I think I chose one that's quite easy. I wanna feel like I don't suck as much as I do. But we'll see.. I'm sure there are some places where I'm gonna get lost again. I'm a bit nervous for the competition soon. I can never make a track first time around, I always need like 2 or 3 times before I get it.. But luckily I've just signed up for jumping, so atleast I'm not gonna have to do any zones and stuff. Phew!
Tomorrow I'm hoping for some more training with Jessi, and maybe Kicki wants to come too (if she's back..).

Now I got the pics from Jessi! Thanks!
You can see them at the post. The first three are the ones when I try to teach Vazy "two steps to the left"...
4th is Aila training on the jump.
5th & 6th - Aila walking on heel, with her funny headturn.
7th - Vazy praticing the down stay with me and Aila playing like crazy around her.

On this post I'm putting another one of Jessi's pics of Vazy..

Nice photos!

I've also put some photos on the day before 11th of April.

For the rest of the photos, you can go to Jessi's homepage; http://www.svanstipp.se
Now I'm gonna have a rest. I'll probably write more, later on tonight. Since I have nothing else to do when I'm home now...

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Vilka fina bilder på dina hundar! :)