May 20, 2009

You gotta do what you gotta do...






Eventhough I'm sick, the dogs had to go out. And I had also promised to walk Sacco again. So I gathered all my strength and went out. It was amazing weather and really nice.
Sacco was already happy to see me when I came. He was also happy to see my dogs, and Aila didn't bark anything!
He's already getting used to my rules. Not going out of the door before I'm telling him and all that. But I on the way, I noticed that he could go out into the street all of a sudden (luckily I saw it and could quickly get him back). So I practiced a bit of "don't cross the road until I say so". It went well. My dogs are used to that, so I don't have to keep them on leash all the time. But now I know I have to watch out and train a bit more with Sacco on that.
Then I walked with him on leash over to some nice fields next to a lake. When we were far enough from the road, I let him go ( I only let him go on fields where I can see if any animals are coming, since I heard he chases them sometimes...). He ran like crazy with Vazy. Aila didn't care so much. Vazy gets so upset that she can't catch up with him (he's fast!). But he calmed down after a while. Then he came to me and wanted to do some stuff. That's funny, I love that my dogs come to me when I sit down, and chill around me. And that they follow me and come and take contact with me on walks all the time. But it was super nice that Sacco did that too! As I sat down, he was staying next to us. And same when I was walking. He came running super fast when I called him. So no problem having walks with him.

On the way back I noticed a Rune stone, and then it all of a sudden turned into a sightseeing tour. I love the rune stones! They are amazing, and thinking of how old they are.. It amazes me every time! Maybe people around here are used to them, but I'm not. So, we got a nice tourist picture with the dogs next to it. Nice huh?

Now I have to rest, 'cause tonight we're going to Kista for Aila's agility course...

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Vad skönt att det går så bra med en till hund på promenaderna!

Ja visst är det häftigt med runstenar!

Med Fokuz ska jag starta 1:an och med Myran ifall det blir något så är hon uppflyttad till eliten.

Med Fokuz vill jag köra lydnad spår, vallning och agility. Med Myran blir det viltspår, utställning och så tränar vi lydnad så långt vi kommer :)

Marlene said...

Valla är superkul och väldigt intressant, det jobbiga är att man inte har tillgång till får alltid...

Men djurplågeri tycker jag inte det är ifall de inte får valla, så länge de mår bra av det man gör istället!

Usch vad trist att vara sjuk, krya på dig!