May 5, 2009

SSBK, Jessi and Oliven

It was raining when I came to the club. But luckily it stopped during our walk, so eventhough it was cold, it was still bearable.
I trained Vazy a bit for the competition next week. She was a bit distracted at the heelwalk. But otherwise she was doing well as usual! I have to train the jump a bit more, because she doesn't sit straight. And the "apportation" she did great!! She took it straight on command and thought it was super fun. Yay!
For Jessi and Oliven it also went really well I thought. I hope that she can compete soon. You can read more about that on her blog I think.
Aila was also alright, eventhough she's a bit barky sometimes. She enjoyed training. She was a bit confused at the heelwalk and wasn't sitting straight. But that's alright. And she manage to come back with the "object" she's supposed to get (damn. still noone that knows a site for dog sport names in english?!). She loves it and all. We also practiced jumping a bit.
I also met some Australian Sheperds and their owners! They were super nice, maybe I'll get to train with them some more, that would be fun!!
Well. Tomorrow it's agility course for Aila! Gonna be interesting!!

No comments: