May 7, 2009

Amazing morning walk..



This morning I woke up at 4.30 for some reason. I couldn't sleep and got up around 5. I read some stuff for uni and then I had some extra time to walk the dogs. It was so nice!
Morning sun and warm with birds singing everywhere. The water all calm and glittering in the sunlight. Nice!
I can also give you an update on Ailas hunting. It's going really well. Since 5 days I've managed to let her walk more freely. She hasn't been hunting once, eventhough she has been tempted by some birds. I yelled at her, then she stopped in her pace (only ran less than a meter) and came to me. Then she got LOADS of praise and ham-cheese on tube.. We still haven't met any deer at close distance since the time she walked next to me and didn't run. So that will be a challenge. I hope that she will stop running and come to me in that situations too.. We'll see. I'm sure I can manage to make her as good as Vazy!

(Ps. I would like a phone with a better camera. I love to be able to catch snapshots of nice moments like this morning. But it sucks that it's so bad quality on the photos I get now. I always bring the phone, so it would be nice to be able to take better pictures with it...)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hej! Lycka till i helgen nu=) Visst skulle du ut och tävla. Håller tummarna!