May 25, 2009

Searching and agility

Today I went to meet Jessi at the club in Kista to train a bit before the agility-group practice.
It went well with the object search. I had 5 different objects this time, out to about 40 meters I think. She got them all. But a bit tired from the really warm weather.. I also tried the sending to the square with Vazy. And she does go forward, but like to stay near the cones... We'll just have to work more on that.

Then I practiced some more slalom with Aila, and some heelwalking. She's getting better at the slalom and can go just a bit faster..

After that the TG training started. It was fun as usual and I got to try the new stuff I learnt. It worked well. But on the movie I'm using another "technique" (I tried two different things there, 2nd jump after the slalom).. too bad she missed the entrance of the slalom!

When everyone had finished, I tried the track with Aila, and she was amazing! I was shocked, she had gained some speed and managed the whole slalom and all. Super good! Then I practiced some on the flat tunnel, and a girl from the group helped me. That was nice!

Here you've got the clip...

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Gud vad du tränar flitigt! Dig skulle man ha som träningskompis! :D

Weee! Vad härligt det ser ut på filmen!

Marlene said...

Han är bara drygt ett och ett halvt år och håller på att kliva ur sitt slyngelliv men det går lite segt emellanåt ;)
Så jag tar inte så hårt på hans dåliga dagar :)

Låter som en bra plan inför sommaren! :D

Madelen said...

Kul med film, ni är duktiga! Önskar jag kunde träna lika mycket som er!!! Men snart så, kan jag komma ner och tävla ;) .

Marlene said...

Hmm, Aussien var från Göteborg... O´mullan´s kanske kenneln hette?

Ajaj, akta knäna! Men så länge man kan gå/springa utan olidlig smärta så är allt helt ;)

Kul, med en träningsgrupp!

Sussie said...

Haha, jo jag hörde att ni hade träffats! :).. Han är grövre än Immer, men annars är dom rätt lika :) Vad duktig Vazy är, ni måste ju ta er iväg på fler tävlingar! :)