May 1, 2008

now she's all good!



Aila has started eating from one day to the other, strange things...



She is still super good. She follows us around and is not going as much on her own adventures anymore. She started to learn "sit", "down", to give her paw and to look us in the eyes. I've also started to apply the rules of not going in or out the door without premission, same for the car.

We've also been to town, she's not scared of anything. She's seen cars, bikes, kids, dogs, cats, horses... Well, everything she needs to see. She's become best friend with Molly the shetland sheepdog and she's playing like crazy every day.The other day we've been to a kennel, that had puppies of the same breed. So cute!

I've taken a lot of photos, I have to capture this short time of supreme cuteness! Tomorrow I'm leaving for France, but I'll be back in 4 weeks, and I hope that my mum will take good care of Aila, and that she'll also put some pictures on the blog! So soon we'll have some more news from Vazy..
















No comments: