July 23, 2008

Tracking and puppy course

Yesterday I went to put down tracks for the dogs with Annloice and her friend Marianne. It started off with a bit of chaos with the dogs wanting to run. We went for a walk and then they calmed down, and was ready for the task....


It was really fun, and was the first time for both me and Aila. I think Aila is more a natural than me! We forgot that she was a newbie, so we just put the track out with some sausages now and then. She was a bit confused at first, until she noticed that she could find tidbits if she followed my tracks. She wasn't bad for being her first time! She found the end of the track and all the tidbits, good work Aila!


Under heavy rain we continued to the first day of puppy class. We didn't manage to do much since it was really pouring down! But Aila was showing off her nice walking on the leash, and other stuff.
Tomorrow is the next one, but I don't have time to practise, cause I'm going to Luleå tonight...






Annloice was nice and gave me some pictures from the tracking, 'cause I didn't keep my promise and forgot the camera. You can see some of her dogs in action on her blog!

No comments: