July 18, 2008

Competition time?

Yesterday I had a rush of.. I don't know what.. and enrolled for an obedience competition for Vazy, and an exposition for Aila. Now I have to busy myself with practising! Especially Aila that can't stand still for one second. And I suck at handling, I hope someone can help me!
I also hope that the competition will be better this time, I want a first price again! But I think now that I have some time to practise I will feel more confident, and it will all go better... I hope..
I really enjoy training with AnnLoice from Spinnrockens kennel also, I think she can teach me some stuff. We met to do some agility and other stuff yesterday, and ended up training for 2 and a half hours! But then I only brought Vazy, next time I'll bring both and start training Aila a bit. I'm gonna train her to control her back legs now. Backing and moving in circles. It's gonna be interesting to see if that can work.
I sent an email to ask for some clicker training course in Stockholm, cause I feel a bit stuck and want to develop new techniques and become better.. learn new things and get new ideas from someone that's better and more experienced than me. Cause I still thaught myself, and I guess even if I've been using the clicker for a long time, I could do a lot of things differently.

Next time I'll try not to forget the camera..... I wish I had my personal photographer with me all the time, haha, maybe I'd have to hire her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo
Ska du med och lägga spår imorgon? Hoppas det inte regnar men för min del gör det inget.. det är bra att träna det också.. man vet aldrig vad det blir för väder på tävlingarna. Jag var på klubben i kväll och tränade kryp och platsliggning i spöregn.
AnnLoice