July 15, 2008

Busy busy busy

I haven't been updating for a while now, there has been so much going on!

We have new dogs at our little summer pension. It's like real vacation for the dogs here.

Then my brother is here with his girlfriend, and my sister was here with her husband and kids. We've also been to visit my dad and all his kids. puh! At the moment we have a puppy visiting, but my favourite guest has been Tula, that's on the pictures here.

I haven't had time to train as before, so Aila is running a bit wild. But atleast she's getting used to dogs and is no longer scared! She's still barking at people, but it don't seem to be insecurity anymore, but maybe has become a habit. When we're in town she's not doing it, but if she's without the leash here in storön, she's scaring people with her behaviour. So the longline is back for a little bit, and I have to make a training program for her to learn that this is not how you greet people...

Vazy has been like an angel these last few days, and when we were in town, there was a market and lots of people and i had lost her leash. So she was off the leash the whole time, walking on heel.. she's great! Aila hasn't learnt how to walk on the leash properly and ran between the legs of a man we met, oops!
From next week I've decided not to take on any more dogs for a while, to get time for my own ones, and to get some rest...



Next week puppy-class is starting for Aila......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Åsa
I kväll onsdag är vi på skjutbanan vid 18.00 kom....ta med alla hundarna.
Annloice

Anonymous said...

Tack för en bra träningsdag och agilitylektionerna Sparven & jag fick. Jag har lärt mig bakdelskontroll här: http://www.klickerklok.se/blog/bakdelskontroll-med-klickertraning/
Vi hörs och ses nästa vecka, då blir det spår.
Ha en bra helg
Annloice

Anonymous said...

Lägger in länken här istället